|Technology||Sublimation Printing, Embroidery, Color Printing, Heat Press, Tackle twill|
|Workmanship||100% handmade, high qulity, under one roof service|
|Size||XS-4XL Or Customized Sizes|
|Supply Type||OEM, ODM Service|
|Sample Fee||EXW 50 USD|
|MOQ||=10pcs/1 sample order accessible|
|Payment Terms||O/A, L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram ect.|
|Trade Terms||EXW, FOB, CIF, CNF ect.|
|Packing||One pc/set in one poly bag, 50-100 pcs in one carton, depends on you|
|Shipping||DHL, EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, Large Quantity by ocean|
|Delivery Lead Time||7-15 days, depends on the order detial. 7 days for sample|
Bamboo cotton has the characteristics of soft, high gas permeability, tensile resistance, high moisture absorption and the like that are not available in ordinary cotton fabrics. Bamboo cotton is more expensive than ordinary cotton fabrics. It is thick and thin, most of which are not washed, and washed bamboo cotton is the top quality.
1. Before cleaning, we should first look at whether there are any intractable stains on the top, if some of them first clean the stain with detergent.
2. The sweater is best washed by hand, it is soft and not easy to deform. Soak in water before washing, the water temperature should not exceed 30 degrees, so as not to cause cotton fiber aging.
3. When cleaning the sweater, wash the sweaters with different shades of color and wash them with a slightly acidic detergent. Do not use alkaline cleaner. When cleaning the neck cuffs, gently rub your hands and do not pull them hard.
4. In order to maintain the soft feel of the sweater, we can use a suitable softener or white vinegar after washing, add a spoonful of soaking in water, and then gently wring it out.
5. Wash the wrung sweater and put the clothes on the hangers. Dry them in a cool, ventilated place. Do not expose them to sunlight, so as to avoid fading and aging.
6. Dry the clothes, use the iron to adjust to the cotton product, gently iron, iron the sweater, and hang the collection with a hanger.